Our server is now closed. However, old friends could still leave a brief message time to time Smile

Jaynie
Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Our server is now closed. However, old friends could still leave a brief message time to time Smile

Jaynie
Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, anyone still visiting in 2020?

Go down

Hello, anyone still visiting in 2020? Empty Hello, anyone still visiting in 2020?

Post  Tarraka 24/10/20, 06:00 pm

Greetings.

Hope all of you are well. Really missing VE and all of you people. Some days, i really wish we were back to the old days when we all raided and BGd together. Or just hanging around in Shattrath. Those were the days. Im playing retail since a few years back, but i still miss VE, very, very much. My Battletag is Chasmorify#2147, if anyone is interested to add me
I had a sudden need to check in here and see if anyone still posted here. Figured id give it a try. I hope all of you are well and having a good life. Theres so much i want to write, but simply cant put down. Just wanted to say im doing good, and hope all of you are doing the same.
Hopeful that i will get some responses. Stay safe out there everyone, 2020 been one strange year for sure...

Miss you all //Tarraka

Tarraka
Tarraka
Mood Raiser
Mood Raiser

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum