Our server is now closed. However, old friends could still leave a brief message time to time Smile

Jaynie
Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Our server is now closed. However, old friends could still leave a brief message time to time Smile

Jaynie
Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAQ : I have Wrath of the Lich King! Can I downgrade?

3 posters

Go down

FAQ : I have Wrath of the Lich King! Can I downgrade? Empty FAQ : I have Wrath of the Lich King! Can I downgrade?

Post  Jaynie 13/01/09, 12:39 pm

Unfortunately, Wrath of the Lich King is not downgradeable. World of Warcraft official website has changed their game downloads so that it automatically patches to 3.0.3 instead of 2.4.3. So do not download their version of World of Warcraft + Burning Crusade.

If you delete patch.mpq files and try to repair (that's the way many people used to downgrade) the game will not work.

Solution: You must download the game again. Download using our torrent. Please go to : How to download World of Warcraft
Jaynie
Jaynie
Sys-Op
Sys-Op

https://vewow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FAQ : I have Wrath of the Lich King! Can I downgrade? Empty jaynee

Post  mora (be 13/02/09, 05:42 am

i'm mora. when will the next medium level's race? I love you bounce lol!

mora (be

Back to top Go down

FAQ : I have Wrath of the Lich King! Can I downgrade? Empty Re: FAQ : I have Wrath of the Lich King! Can I downgrade?

Post  Jaynie 13/02/09, 09:01 am

Mora make a forum account! You're posting in the wrong section Mad
Jaynie
Jaynie
Sys-Op
Sys-Op

https://vewow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FAQ : I have Wrath of the Lich King! Can I downgrade? Empty Re: FAQ : I have Wrath of the Lich King! Can I downgrade?

Post  yakon94 28/09/09, 03:17 pm

If i download your wow can i still have the fully updated at the same time?

yakon94

Back to top Go down

Post  Iroh 28/09/09, 03:57 pm

If you mean to have the latest, Wrath of the Lich King patch, yes, if you duplicate your WoW game, copying it to other folder, and update/patch up the basic one, having a 2.4.3 TBC and a 3.2(dunno wich patch they are on now) WotLK. Though this take many place, around 20GB.
Iroh
Iroh
Epic Writer
Epic Writer

https://www.youtube.com/user/NightDragon1990

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum