Our server is now closed. However, old friends could still leave a brief message time to time Smile

Jaynie
Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Our server is now closed. However, old friends could still leave a brief message time to time Smile

Jaynie
Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race Transfers (Same faction only)

Go down

Race Transfers (Same faction only) Empty Race Transfers (Same faction only)

Post  Jaynie 07/02/10, 05:41 pm

There are 7 steps involved in getting a Race Transfer.

Step 1 - READ THIS POST THOROUGHLY! Before you make a decision, please ask any questions you might have.

Step 2 - Make a new character with a different race but with same faction and class (Ex. Draenei Priest, make a Dwarf Priest).

Step 3 - Mail your gold from old toon to your newly made toon (We will not be liable for gold lost)

Step 4 - This transfer costs 350 VE credits. Please mail the correct amount of credits to Jayniee in-game.

Step 5 - PM Helper with "Transfer Request Form" filled out (Copy and paste the WHOLE form)

Step 6 - Check on the forum if you received a qualified message from Helper. If yes, from this point onwards any changes to your old toon will not get saved so DO NOT play on it!

Step 7 - Then make a ticket in-game for Race Transfer. Please wait patiently.

Transfer Request Form

- Old Character Account Name :
- Old Character Account Password :
- Old Character Name :
- Old Character Race :

- New Account Name (if it is on the same account leave it blank):
- New Account Password (if it is on the same account leave it blank):
- New Character Name :
- New Character Race :

- Old Character Level (Only Level 58 and over) :
- Old Character Class (Ex. Priest) :
- Old Character Arena Team Name (2v2) :
- Old Character Arena Team Name (3v3) :
- Month of Account Created :

TO BE FILLED OUT BY GM

Arena information (Bi-week period)...
- Old Character Arena Team Rating (2v2) :
- Old Character Arena Personal Rating (2v2) :
- Old Character Arena Team Rating (3v3) :
- Old Character Arena Personal Rating (3v3) :
- Transfer Status :

Terms and Conditions

- I understand that I will LOSE all flight paths, kalimdor & eastern kingdom reps, special prof recipes, and arena team - YES
- I understand that from the moment I receive a qualifed message from the GM, any changes done to the old character will not get saved. So I will not play my character while it's in transfer progress - YES
- I understand that giving my account info will allow a GM to log in to my account and progress with the transfer - YES
- I understand that my Old character will get deleted after my transfer has been complete - YES
- I have full rights to this character since I have the account name and password - YES

Click here to PM ---> Helper <---

Unless these steps are followed, you will not get a transfer or a response from our GMs. Read carefullly and follow through thanks!

Transfered character will get :

- Corresponding Level (only Level 58+)
- All Outland Reputations with same amount of rep as your Old Character (http://www.wowhead.com/?factions=980#0+2+1
- Professions and it's corresponding level (No outside recipes learned)
- Skills and it's corresponding level (defense, weapons skills, etc)
- Corresponding Honor and AP
- All items in bank, inventory, and gear (All items in bank slots will get mailed to New Character automatically)
- Riding skills will be taught
- We will teach class trainer spells, but talent class spell training you must pay for
- Specific class spells will get taught (ex. Totems, druid flight form etc)
- Hunter pets will get transfered (Just buy the slots again to use your pet)
- Hearthstone will be set to Shattrath city (Aldor or Scryers) if Level 70.
- Hearthstone will be set to Thrallmar or Honor Hold if under Level 70.

Conditional status for Arena

- If your Old toon has played more than 10 matches and 30% of the team's total matches, we will calculate your arena points and add it to your new toon. *This only applies if you have HAVE NOT played any new rated matches on your new character (maximum of 10 matches). We will add the points to your new toon AFTER the upcoming flush date. Please make a ticket after the 1st or 15th - whichever comes first*

Keep in mind that :

- No Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor Repuations will get added
- Old Arena Team will get lost
- No Flightpaths
- You will need to buy Bank SLOTS and stable SLOTS (they will be red out)
Jaynie
Jaynie
Sys-Op
Sys-Op

https://vewow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down