Our server is now closed. However, old friends could still leave a brief message time to time Smile

Jaynie
Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Our server is now closed. However, old friends could still leave a brief message time to time Smile

Jaynie
Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPREAD THE WORD!

4 posters

Go down

SPREAD THE WORD! Empty SPREAD THE WORD!

Post  Galador 16/04/10, 05:21 am

With this topic we started some kind of a campaign. We ask all the players on Verus Era to call friends, relatives, dogs to play on Verus Era. I'm not talking about random "ask if they wanna come play" we ask you to advertise wherever you can (everywhere BUT other wow servers) So we can maximize our population here. So whenever you watch a wow video, or smth related to wow pls try to "sneak" a word about our server. Also, if the old players are reading this topic, WE CALL YOU BACK! The return of you guys could mean the rebirth of PvE! Also, try to keep the voting going as much as you can. so if you find yourself at a computer and you dont have, and your bored please remember to vote! So people, are you ready? bounce . With a little effort we can get massive new TBC lovers on to our site.
As aeryk posted, We are one of the very very few tbc server bug free and great assistance out there. They just DONT know about us. LET'S SPREAD THE WORD THAT VERUS ERA IS A GREAT SERVER LOOKING FOR GREAT PLAYERS LIKE IT DESERVES! it's up to you, i'm saying: spread it!
If you have any other advertising solutions, dont be shy, let us know!
Galador
Galador

Back to top Go down

SPREAD THE WORD! Empty Re: SPREAD THE WORD!

Post  Xeyji 16/04/10, 06:53 am

THIS!

Do it people, like i did and my companions do!
This server will be even better than it is now!

(And make a good voting system Razz)

/Xeyji

Xeyji
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Leuke 16/04/10, 12:48 pm

Right on! For those of you that stuck with us through the slimmest times, thank you. For those of you that want to come back, please do! I assure you, if even a few of you that used to populate our server returned we could have a vibrant community again and raid and BG to our heart's delight! Let's do that, lets get Verus Era healthy again! I believe in this server, and I hope you do too... let's make it a reality!
Leuke
Leuke
Master Wordsmith
Master Wordsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  AznQJai 19/04/10, 03:06 am

I believe facebook could actually be a good option into spreading the word. It's a multi-user friendly social network, and many places in the world have access to facebook... so creating a group and having all your friend users add it and selling it to your friends might be a good idea! And, we could continue inviting people to spread the word. That's how I started a campaign earlier this year to make money for Haiti Earthquake Relief, and it was a great success.

So, I would love to contribute to that if you guys want. But, if we can find some nice video editors who can edit some nice scenes into it... like the group of friendly people in a Chess event or raiding would be nice too. =) Anyway, let me know what you think of this idea, and I'll start working on the group.

PM your information to QJai in World Chat, and I can add you to the Facebook group.

Last edited by Leuke on 19/04/10, 02:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed spelling and grammatical errors. Fixed for ease of reading and understanding.)

AznQJai
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum