Our server is now closed. However, old friends could still leave a brief message time to time Smile

Jaynie
Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Our server is now closed. However, old friends could still leave a brief message time to time Smile

Jaynie
Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trouble with hunters pet

4 posters

Go down

trouble with hunters pet Empty trouble with hunters pet

Post  soulman80 23/04/10, 04:34 am

hiya all.. my hunter character keeps losing the control bar for his pet a lev 28 cat with a 4 rating in loyalty.. hes always well fed.. with a green smiley face.
it tends to happen when he enters combat, which prevents me from guiding him either to withdraw, or attack another target. im hoping this is a bug that can be fixed, because if its just something that happens with hunters, im afraid thats the end for my char "sobs"

soulman80
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

trouble with hunters pet Empty Re: trouble with hunters pet

Post  Leuke 23/04/10, 09:47 pm

I've encountered this many times after the death of the pet. After you resurrect it you have to then dismiss it and call it back. That will replace the Action Bar. I'm not sure of another way to fix it right now though.
Leuke
Leuke
Master Wordsmith
Master Wordsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  victor 24/04/10, 12:54 am

After u ressirect da pet just press ctrl+2 (follow) it will pop up immidaitelly:)
n ya even my pet is not being able to attcak under command its kinda irritaing plz do something abut it

<3 lyra Razz

victor
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post  AznQJai 29/04/10, 04:43 pm

hehe yup that works properly with the Ctrl +2 or Ctrl +3 anyone works too the bar will re appear instantly its a ver yquick fix and convenient and can give you practice into putting your pet into passive aggresive and defensive quickly and affectively

QJai Hunter

AznQJai
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum