Our server is now closed. However, old friends could still leave a brief message time to time Smile

Jaynie
Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Our server is now closed. However, old friends could still leave a brief message time to time Smile

Jaynie
Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what will happen to my character if i change realm?

2 posters

Go down

what will happen to my character if i change realm? Empty what will happen to my character if i change realm?

Post  shykes 05/11/09, 01:36 am

hello guys. im a noob in wow, but i do own a lvl 65 pally n lvl 44 priest. so, my question is what will happen if i change realm? will that make my characters dissapear or anything. Coz i like this server & i dont think i have time to level up new characters.

Hoping for a quick reply. tq. silent

shykes

Back to top Go down

what will happen to my character if i change realm? Empty Re: what will happen to my character if i change realm?

Post  Jaynie 05/11/09, 01:48 am

Do you own these 2 characters on our server?
Jaynie
Jaynie
Sys-Op
Sys-Op

https://vewow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

what will happen to my character if i change realm? Empty Re: what will happen to my character if i change realm?

Post  shykes 05/11/09, 02:01 am

yeah. i think i know what just happened. somebody changed my realmlist.wtf so right now im relieved. thx for the quick assistance tho Embarassed

shykes

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaynie 05/11/09, 02:13 am

lool oh.

Yeah we only have 1 realm here. Realmlist is tbc.verusera.com if you need it.
Jaynie
Jaynie
Sys-Op
Sys-Op

https://vewow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down