Our server is now closed. However, old friends could still leave a brief message time to time Smile

Jaynie
Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Our server is now closed. However, old friends could still leave a brief message time to time Smile

Jaynie
Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rascacialos keeps getting kicked outta the game with a major error message..

3 posters

Go down

Rascacialos keeps getting kicked outta the game with a major error message.. Empty Rascacialos keeps getting kicked outta the game with a major error message..

Post  soulman80 17/04/10, 08:50 am

should i send the link to the blizzard popup that shows up, or would u guys b able to assist? When he is doin the quest for love eternal.. once he clicks on the wraiths or the quest itself he gets kicked straight out of the game... i have removed his cache and reloged a few times, any ideas?

soulman80
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Rascacialos keeps getting kicked outta the game with a major error message.. Empty Re: Rascacialos keeps getting kicked outta the game with a major error message..

Post  Jaynie 17/04/10, 08:58 am

It's probably one of those timer quests. I'll take a look and see if I can remove it from his link. Does he remember at all which quest he took last?
Jaynie
Jaynie
Sys-Op
Sys-Op

https://vewow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rascacialos keeps getting kicked outta the game with a major error message.. Empty Re: Rascacialos keeps getting kicked outta the game with a major error message..

Post  soulman80 17/04/10, 09:09 am

he says it was triel of the sealion.. he just received his aquatic form.... thanks for replying so quickly jayniee, u are a star!!x

soulman80
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post  AznQJai 19/04/10, 03:01 am

ohhh shit i was tryign to do that quest just now haha and i failed misserably tryign to find those boxxes ive checked all the possible places and they arn't spawned for the druids an d i checked the places se that wowhead poitns out and they arn't there either maybe a script error please respawn too jay =) thxxx a bunch yca guys around WOW world

AznQJai
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down